Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 2:41:04 AM EST
U.S. security officials are investigating a recent intelligence report that a group of 25 Chechen terrorists illegally entered the United States from Mexico in July.
The Chechen group is suspected of having links to Islamist terrorists seeking to separate the southern enclave of Chechnya from Russia, according to officials familiar with intelligence reports.
Members of the group, said to be wearing backpacks, secretly traveled to northern Mexico and crossed into a mountainous part of Arizona that is difficult for U.S. border security agents to monitor, said officials speaking on the condition of anonymity.

i wonder where all the tin soldiers were when this happened ??
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 2:57:59 AM EST
... what exactly are "tin soldiers"?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 3:56:08 AM EST

Originally Posted By Winston_Wolf:

Soldiers that are made of tin would be my guess....
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:00:50 AM EST
I think he means this Ranch rescue
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:02:55 AM EST

Originally Posted By rasanders22:

Originally Posted By Winston_Wolf:

Soldiers that are made of tin would be my guess....

govt men. (the ones that are suppose to be protecting us).
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:03:39 AM EST
AR-15NUTT,

Do you have a link (or other source) for this story?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:31:44 AM EST
http://www.washtimes.com/national/20041013-121643-5028r.htm
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:34:19 AM EST
BIG BTW:
tin soldiers are the clowns who dress up like real military soldiers & play hide & seek in the desert near the border, in my opinion they are one level below Paint Ballers !!!!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 4:38:50 AM EST
wow, some hunting fun for the boys in az

let em try something, they are definately outgunned in az
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:50:35 AM EST

Originally Posted By AR-15NUTT:
BIG BTW:
tin soldiers are the clowns who dress up like real military soldiers & play hide & seek in the desert near the border, in my opinion they are one level below Paint Ballers !!!!

What kind of punk ass thing is that to say? At least those guys are trying to DO SOMETHING about it! What the hell are you doing about it? You post about the flippin S.N.s crossing over and then denigrate practically the only dudes fighting it? I bet you'd change your tune real quick if you lived within 20 miles of the border!

Rant off.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 6:52:18 AM EST
Lumpy196, get on this will ya? You're in AZ.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:59:26 AM EST
To paraphrase a great President - "Well, there he goes again..."

Where are the "tin soldiers"? Being arrested by a fed.gov and state.gov that DOES NOT WANT them doing that sort of thing, EVEN ON THEIR OWN PROPERTY.

Of course, being "up in yo face" about the issue, then going and detaining crossers is a sure way to get all the attention you could ever want/need. See the Ranch Davidians, CHD and others for examples.

I am sure there are plently of folks doing this on private land who don't feel the need to bring attention to themselves, but instead quietly call the BP to take them away. No muss, no fuss, job done.

TimW
Phoenix
"one tin soldier rides away...."
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:21:29 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/13/2004 8:22:06 AM EST by mr_h]
hey NUTT,, when will you learn? no one here gives a rats ass about your personal grudge with BG223. besides, you sound like a guy that wants to let illegal immigration happen. are you a terrorist? do you have some reason to NOT want people to patrol private land?

if the BP can't stop the flood, someone has to do it. as least others try. unlike yourself whom just sides on his ass bitchin' about people that do care.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:28:51 AM EST
No, Mr_H, actually I get the idea that he wants to go down there and just shoot the illegals as they cross.

That's just my opinion based on what I've read of his...writings.

TimW
Phoenix
"..and I am both."
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:17:32 AM EST

govt men. (the ones that are suppose to be protecting us).

You think we aren't doing the best we can?
Underfunded, undermanned, and over run.
But since you don't know that, it's real easy to snipe at us.
It's easy to sit there and bitch, but I don't see any answers from you.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:25:20 AM EST

Originally Posted By Hokie:
Lumpy196, get on this will ya? You're in AZ.

I have complete trust in Lumpy196, He will track them down
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:57:20 AM EST

Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:
You think we aren't doing the best we can?
Underfunded, undermanned, and over run.
But since you don't know that, it's real easy to snipe at us.
It's easy to sit there and bitch, but I don't see any answers from you.

And unfortunately, government at all levels do not want citizens helping out. Just think how much additional manpower there could be if a "reserve" program for the BP were offered. Those interested could help out a couple days a month and the hiring system would vet the folks who probably shouldn't be doing it.

However, I also don't think the government should be giving any shit to landowners who round up illegals on their property....they should be giving them a big wet-one in thanks!

TimW
Phoenix
Practical Tactical, LLC
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:30:23 PM EST

Originally Posted By TimW:
No, Mr_H, actually I get the idea that he wants to go down there and just shoot the illegals as they cross.

That's just my opinion based on what I've read of his...writings.

TimW
Phoenix
"..and I am both."

by GOD you are starting to get smart !!
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:40:37 PM EST
i got no problem with folks helping out.., i do it myself, but i don't go to the border looking like a wanna be tin soldier, i dress just as you see me at the range, no camelback, no web gear, no flack jacket, no night vision, i ride around in an old 64 Ford PU of my friends & look for signs of "tresspassing" !

and for those who are defending the "tin soldiers", from what we read, they ain't too good are they if they can let a bunch of Chechens into this country who have no knowledge of the terrain !! which the "tin soldiers" have been over "thousands" of times..., right ??
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:40:42 PM EST

landowners who round up illegals on their property

"round up"????

Gun.

Shovel.

Go back inside.

<­BR>

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:46:14 PM EST

U.S. security officials are investigating a recent intelligence report that a group of 25 Chechen terrorists illegally entered the United States from Mexico in July.
The Chechen group is suspected of having links to Islamist terrorists seeking to separate the southern enclave of Chechnya from Russia, according to officials familiar with intelligence reports.
Members of the group, said to be wearing backpacks, secretly traveled to northern Mexico and crossed into a mountainous part of Arizona that is difficult for U.S. border security agents to monitor, said officials speaking on the condition of anonymity.

i wonder where all the tin soldiers were when this happened ??

I dunno, where the hell were you ?
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 8:15:05 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/13/2004 8:16:14 PM EST by azratt]

Originally Posted By The_Macallan:

landowners who round up illegals on their property

"round up"????

Gun.

Shovel.

Go back inside.

god bless you sir!!.......do you like a fiberglass handle or wood??

Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:58:51 PM EST
And the borders will remain open as long as we have politicians that suck up and bow down to the Mexican government.
One good start would be to get Napolitano out of office, she has done more in her terms to set back border security than any other politician in AZ.
I would love to work hand in hand with the Ranch Rescue and National Guard to close the border, and stop the flow of illegals and drugs.
But as stated before, it will not happen until there is a major terrorist attack that can be directly linked to infiltration through our open border.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:17:43 AM EST
Spect,

i was on the flatlands, where were you ????????????????
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:34:37 AM EST

Spect,

On the hill above you, about 400 yards out, had you in my sights.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:31:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By The_Macallan:
Gun.

Shovel.

Go back inside.

I need a backhoe. Digging deep enough to keep the coyotes out is a bitch.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 12:37:31 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 4:07:15 PM EST
What part of Arizona ? That way I'll know where to camp next time for some target shooting.
West of Nogales,AZ. there are some mountainous areas over toward Ruby,Az. . I've camped there many times on national forest land only ever saw 1 border patrol agent.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:09:54 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/14/2004 5:11:11 PM EST by Carbine10]

I'm with you Gunslinger808.

Keep safe out there. Your good times are just ahead.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:59:17 PM EST
What "mountainous" part of Az? Which mt range??
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:38:01 PM EST

Originally Posted By SPECTRE:

Spect,

On the hill above you, about 400 yards out, had you in my sights.

i doubt that ol boy !! i was on 500 acres of private property & access to 10,000 acres more, besides your shooting at 400 yds would be as effective as pissing at me from that range !!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:08:08 PM EST

I need a backhoe. Digging deep enough to keep the coyotes out is a bitch.

Open up a CS grenade, and pour out contents on top of what you want to keep buried, that will keep the critters from digging it up.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:38:48 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 4:54:02 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/15/2004 4:57:57 AM EST by napalm]
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:38:46 AM EST
YES,, ar15nutt IS cactus jack!! and that is a fact..

sorry, i coundn't resist.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:33:06 AM EST

Look for more dead American children in a school soon...

That's exactly what I think. It would be the easiest and probably most effective for terrorists today.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:40:59 AM EST
This is News? Hell that Collins dude wrote about training folks to go to Bosina and other places in his "My Jihad" book.

Link Posted: 10/15/2004 7:55:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By PSYWAR1-0:
This is News? Hell that Collins dude wrote about training folks to go to Bosina and other places in his "My Jihad" book.

Side note:
We had his buddy in custody, when I showed him the book, he said that he would have not killed him, even after he found out he (Collins) was working for the F.B.I. Yeah right.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:09:21 AM EST

Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:

Originally Posted By PSYWAR1-0:

Side note:
We had his buddy in custody, when I showed him the book, he said that he would have not killed him, even after he found out he (Collins) was working for the F.B.I. Yeah right.

So what is the latest on Collins? In Jail in Mexico for Weapons Violations right? Or did Delta spring him so he could go on a secret Scuba mission to track down OBL in the Hindu Kush?
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:32:35 AM EST

So what is the latest on Collins? In Jail in Mexico for Weapons Violations right? Or did Delta spring him so he could go on a secret Scuba mission to track down OBL in the Hindu Kush?

I think he and Maddog were going to start a bounty hunter company together.
Last I heard he was still south of the border.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 2:59:47 AM EST

Originally Posted By mr_h:
YES,, ar15nutt IS cactus jack!! and that is a fact..

sorry, i coundn't resist.

most assholes can't
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:51:42 AM EST

Please dont feed the

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:50:26 PM EST
you fucking back stabbing coward !!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:41:53 PM EST
ruh roh.... someone has found how to add color to their posts......

Just curious, on an unrelated topic... is there a "Rich W." on the board?

Link Posted: 10/20/2004 5:11:04 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:46:19 AM EST

Originally Posted By Garryowen:
hey AR-15Nutsack....I heard a rumaor that you got punked out like a bitch at the range....any truth to that?

??????????????????????????????­?????????????????????????????????????????????­????????
Top Top