Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2006 8:24:33 PM EDT
I am looking to buy a Lincoln SP-135+ or a Millermatic 135 tommarow.  Today we drove around Flint, Owosso/Corruna, and Lansing. Tommarow we are heading North.  Any places we should check in the Saginaw/Bay City/Midland area?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:39:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Went to Tupes today and they were closed...have to try later

thanks though
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:58:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Try KC Welding supply in Essexville.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:06:37 PM EDT
[#4]
If your going to head back to Tupes, you  might as well check out Saginaw Welding Supply.  I think it is on Davis.  It is close to the mall also.  Michigan Air Gas also has a store on Bay past the mall.  All these places are like 10 minutes apart at the most.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:08:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't leave out E-Bay. I hate to use it instead of giving the local guy my money, but it's a lot cheaper in some cases. I bought a Hobart, wich is made by Miller now I guess. I ended up saving over $100 even with shipping. I can't tell you exact prices because I'm not home right now. But, when I went to my local guy to see if he would match the shipped price at least, and he said that was only a couple bucks over his cost and it wasn't worth it. I buy all my gas from him though.

Rob
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:01:34 AM EDT
[#6]
We checked Saginaw welding and they were way over priced (compared to the others we checked)  Tupes was close but AirGas had a sale so... We told them we wanted 2 so they knocked off some more so......

For 2 MillerMatic 135's it was close to $650 w/cart so...

Thanks anyway for the help
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top