Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 1/28/2006 11:43:42 PM EDT
I can go from mentor to euclid.  Any good models?  Places to start?  I want to spend about 100$
thanks
Icon
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:45:28 AM EDT
[#1]
check out walmart.com they are running online specials right now. I don't think you'll be happy with the most of $100 ones out there. Check out the  Kodak 5 MP EasyShare C340 Zoom Digital Camera. We went to that one after the HP. I thought the HP was nice but my wife didn't. She found she was continuously playing with lighting taking 2-3 shots before she found the one she liked.I've seen it as low as $145 and as high $220.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 2:43:47 PM EDT
[#2]
My suggestion is to wait, save up some cash and get something in the higher end of pocket digital cameras, like Canon SD400.

Canon's little cameras are simply the best.  They have lower end ones as well.  The 450 costs a bit more but not as much in return and the lower models start getting a bit costly for not enough...the SD400 runs between 200.00 and 300.00.

Its worth it...under 200.00 and you get what you pay for...

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top