Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2005 2:44:14 PM EDT
Got one big question.
Never went there before, but this would be my first time.

I was talking to my brother yesterday..and he brought up some really good question.
After shooting and all that fun stuff, we will eventually get really hungry from all the bending from picking up empty shells and such.

Anyone up for having a cookout?
For starters, If we decide to cookout, I can bring about 5 chickens + BBQ sauce + charcoals.

or do we wanna go eat some fatty food afterwards? in this case, do we know any good places around the range?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:49:55 PM EDT
[#1]
We normally hit hOOters for the after shoot de-briefing.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

BTB is all about trying to sneak pictures of the hOOters girls when they have to reach up high for something.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 3:42:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

BTB is all about trying to sneak pictures of the hOOters girls when they have to reach up high for something.

Or when they are picking up the quarter he drops repeatedly.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 3:47:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't try to sneak pics...I DO sneak pics. Sheesh.

I am open to alternative places to grab lunch.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:28:16 PM EDT
[#5]
how about some all you can eat places?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:22:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
how about some all you can eat places?

Try Blue Willow Inn for lunch Saturday.It's about 5 miles north of the interstate in Social Circle right on hwy 11.
No beer though.
http://www.bluewillowinn.com/
I won't go back for dinner on the weekends,but the lunchtime prices are a lot lower.
If you are a big eater,you'll get your moneys worth if you like Southern style food.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top