Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/30/2003 1:09:41 PM EDT
I just got this from Pete G....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have had two cancellations for the Carbine II course, set for July 13-14-15 in Pittsburgh PA.   We can fill those slots right up to the day before the course starts.

The cost is $350 for three days.  Actually, due to the emphasis on low-light shooting, it is about one day and two nights spread out over Saturday, Sunday and Monday.  We wind up about midnight on Monday night.

A first-level carbine course of at least three days' duration is a prerequsite.  You will need a good light affixed to your rifle, as well as a good hand-held light.  600 rounds.

Giles Stock is the Rangemaster.   Mr. Stock is a nationally known expert in the police use of the .223 carbine, and one heck of a good instructor.

This is going to be a small class with a first-rate instructor, and therefore a good opportunity for anyone who wants to really learn how to use one of these carbines, especially at night.

If you want information and enrollment materials, contact me (Pete) at [email protected], or call (412) 381-8035.

Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have the prerequsite.  

--LS
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Once again, I have to work

Well, hopfully in the fall when I have earned some personal leave from my new job, I will be able to go to one of these.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top