Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/11/2005 8:11:32 AM EDT
Anybody interested in some tickets to the Boeing Greater Seattle Golf Classic next weekend
at the TPC Snoqualmie Ridge (PGA Champions Tour). I have a couple of free passes I'm not gonna use...I am a TPC member and will be working the tournament so I don't need these.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:37:57 AM EDT
Walk around for hours, watching guys play with their balls? WTF?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:40:58 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 1GunnerHogan1:
Anybody interested in some tickets to the Boeing Greater Seattle Golf Classic next weekend
at the TPC Snoqualmie Ridge (PGA Champions Tour). I have a couple of free passes I'm not gonna use...I am a TPC member and will be working the tournament so I don't need these.

You are a member at Snoqualmie Ridge?! We are so going golfing! Except you need to cover my grrens fees. I can't afford that place.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:53:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:
Walk around for hours, watching guys play with their balls? WTF?

I dunno Bunny.
Sure beats the hell out of watching YOU scratch your balls for hours.
Best part is its gonna be warm out on the course with lots of skimpy dressed women.
Hell Bunny I thought that would be of interest to ya you dirty old man.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:54:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Gibby:

Originally Posted By 1GunnerHogan1:

You are a member at Snoqualmie Ridge?! We are so going golfing! Except you need to cover my grrens fees. I can't afford that place.

Geez Gibby. Ya wanna play golf and make me pay too!!
You must be related to Donald Trump.
Top Top