Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 9:31:09 PM EDT
For those that don't know of  Century Gun Works, Rich has a great reputation for his work on FALs. I have seen some and they are gorgeous.
He also does some fantastic refinish work. I can speak from experience. Gunsap dropped off his Norinco 1911 for reparkerizing after we hit the  Gun show in Reno, Saturday afternoon. Gunsap then called me and told me he had picked a little something up Sunday afternoon (Iknew he went back to Reno with his wife so I assumed he got a bow at Sportsman's Whorehouse).
Nope, sitting there in the passenger seat was a BRAND NEW 1911. Only, it was not. The Norinco was back, and better than it has ever looked (Dave Camara would be proud, he carried it as a security guard and armored car guard 10 years ago). Obviously, one day turn around is the exception, not the rule, but DAMN!
So, if you need his services, I can personally attest to his work. The Norinco can be seen in the gallery, but the pix don't do it justice.

www.cgwguns.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top