Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2003 9:25:07 PM EDT
Awright, folks - by popular demand, we're going to move the Central Texas dinners to Saturday evenings.  Hopefully this way we can get some out-of-towners in as well.  I also think that scooting the time forward to 7:30 will help out those who have stuff to do during the day.  

Does anyone have any preferences as to which Saturday of the month?  Anything good or not good?

Here is a restaurant list - starred entries are ones that we have gone to in 2003.  If you like any in particular, let me know.  Otherwise I'll arbitrarily make your decisions for you.  

Hill's Cafe - S
El Rey - S
*Rudy's Barbecue - S, NW, RR
Logan's Roadhouse - S, RR
Texas Land and Cattle Company - SC, NC, NW, S
*Fuddruckers - S, NWC, NC
Salt Lick - Far S
Hula Hut - C
Curra's - NC
Mongolian Grille - NW, C
Alborz - NWC
Hoover's Cooking - EC
Shady Grove - C
Reale's Pizza & Cafe - NW
Buffet Palace - S, NC
*The Filling Station - C
Waterloo Ice House - C
Trudy's - S, C, N
Rockfish - RR, WC, S
*Catfish Parlour - NW, S

RR = Round Rock; SC, NC, WC = South-Central, etc.

Any additional ideas?  Let me know what works and I'll post the master list for 2004 in the next couple of weeks.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:18:44 AM EDT
[#1]
20 selections, and only 12 gatherings....such a pity!

MrsGloftoe, Thanks for taking the time to put this all together!  What a great selection you have offered.  I am sure I will be happy with ANY of the establishments you have listed.  I suggest we skip the restaurants we visited in 2003, and we could make the Dinner coincide with the SAXET gunshow so the out of town folks would have one more reason to make the drive to Austin, and possibly heip the CenTex Crew remember when the dinners are scheduled...  

We could rename the ocassion "CenTex Gunshow and Dinner Gathering"......Whaddaya'll say???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top