Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/15/2003 10:24:02 PM EDT
I am in no way affiliated with Vance's.  I just wanted to let you guys know they've got a great sale going on till 8/31/2003.  I bought my SA 1911 Mil-Spec during their last sale for $399, and they've got the same price this time.  They're doing 12months same as cash till Sunday the 17th.  They've always got some of the best prices in the State.  I have to take a pass on purchasing anything this time around, but hopefully the funds will be in order for the next sale...probabaly another 4-5 months.

(mods, I don't think this violates any CC issues, but if so, my appologies.  Feel free to lock and IM me if it does.)
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 6:45:52 PM EDT
[#1]
It's funny you say that because, when I went to Buckeye Outdoors which Vance's own now, there Exact same model of the xenon bore light is about a $10 difference, being that Buckeye is more expensive, what gives?
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 9:35:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
It's funny you say that because, when I went to Buckeye Outdoors which Vance's own now, there Exact same model of the xenon bore light is about a $10 difference, being that Buckeye is more expensive, what gives?

Maybe someone didn't get the memo?  That or they want to take advantage of the "non city folk."
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 2:57:47 AM EDT
[#3]
When I lived down there Vances was always the highest priced place I ever saw. You needed a year to pay for anything you bought.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top