Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/2/2006 5:42:01 PM EDT
I do not have anything for sale.

As my AR addiction has grown progressively worse my tastes have changed and I am thinking about selling/trading models. What is the market like for post ban 20" Colt A2 HBARs ( non chromed, no flash hider) or a post ban chromed lined Bushmaster 16" models? Are they selling for 50%, 60%, 70% etc of new prices? They are in great shape but with the availablity of all the "evil" features now I find myself wanting flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and collapsible stocks.
Thanks for any information.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 6:00:56 PM EDT
I assume you are talking about selling the upper recievers and keeping you lowers?

A simple solution is to just buy the collapsable stock(s), you can get a gun smith to turn down and thread your bbl's for around $50 maybe less if you know some one.

The Gas block/FSB you can swap out if you take your time and make very good measurments on the pin spacing. you'll have to drill the New gas block/fsb unless you go with one of the clamp on styles.

from what I've seen fully assembled AR's don't seem to sell very well. especially when you can build your own cheaper for a basic rifle.

hth,
Jason

Top Top