Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2004 11:44:04 AM EDT
If yall settle on a night.    How about the 22Nd?

Bloomington ,    Damons,  or  ... Markmans place /J/K/.

After that date , I will see yall DTR.    

Lets try to make it happen.

Anyway, good thoughts are the ones we use to take care of one our own.  ...I hope that  wasn't one  stolen from Texas.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I could do that, I think. I'm in Peoria, so that's a short ride for me. Could haul two, and be designated as I don't drink.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:50:57 PM EDT
[#2]
My brother and I will be camping with 20 sorority girls in Wisconsin.  You guys are great, but....  I think you understand.

Remman
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:59:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
My brother and I will be camping with 20 sorority girls in Wisconsin.  You guys are great, but....  I think you understand.

Remman

Central IL crew campout!?!?!?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:59:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Remman

Ill try to give you guys a little heads up next time.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 2:58:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Remman

Ill try to give you guys a little heads up next time.

I bet you and your brother were the one with the heads up.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top