Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 5:16:50 PM EDT
Any plans for a Pit Shoot once "Assault Weapons" are once again legal?
I'm taking time off of work and planning on heading up there with a new "no-ban" and a case of blastin' ammo.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmmmmm...
This might be a good idea.
if I don't have to work-and if I have enough money left over for ammo after
buying all sorts of pre-ban crap!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:52:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm taking time off of work and planning on heading up there with a new "no-ban" and a case of blastin' ammo.

What, no gunsmithing/slumber party at your house the night before?  I'm planning to stay up and count down to midnight like new years eve and then start assembling weapons with perfectly legal but interesting features.  

Work's busy but I'd like to do something special to celebrate the end of the ban so I'll try to make it.  I'm new to this black rifle thing, so I could use some pointers.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:02:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What, no gunsmithing/slumber party at your house the night before?  I'm planning to stay up and count down to midnight like new years eve and then start assembling weapons with perfectly legal but interesting features.  

Work's busy but I'd like to do something special to celebrate the end of the ban so I'll try to make it.  I'm new to this black rifle thing, so I could use some pointers.

Where are you located? I seem to remember you're in the Detroit Area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top