Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2004 4:28:02 PM EDT
A few years ago I shot a match out at Cavalier in Montpeiler. After the match you could make use of the other range facilities even if you weren't a club member. Does anyone know if this policy is still in effect and a schedule for matches? My brother's girlfriend just bought a rifle and needs to get it sited in for hunting season.

thanks
packratt
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:45:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Blackcreek Shooter Association in Mechanicsville (Cold Harbor?) allows hunters to sight their rifles in even if they are not memebers. Not sure if that would work for you or not.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:04:38 PM EDT
[#2]
My old boss is a member at Cavalier. I'll see him in the morning and ask if you don't get an answer by then. Cavalier is a very nice range with a five year waiting list. I'd love to join, but its just too far from my house. I love being able to shoot 10-300 yards all on the same lane, with a 500 yard range only a one minute walk away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top