Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/19/2005 7:41:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:43:17 PM EDT

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:44:32 PM EDT
Damn, I Duped.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:45:54 PM EDT
Geez, you guys are fast, I just got home and was going to post about Cavvet's conspiracy theories...
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:45:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:48:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ColonelKlink:

Originally Posted By JS98010:
Damn, I Duped.

har!

Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:51:26 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 7:52:49 PM EDT

Haha, I was amazed he made it that long without cursing.

He definately watched his fuckin' language.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:44:24 AM EDT

Haha, I was amazed he made it that long without cursing.

+1

Man, cant throw a rock without hitting an ARFCOMMER.

And I was driving home. WTF were you guys doing listening to talk radio at 2100???

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:36:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CavVet:
And I was driving home. WTF were you guys doing listening to talk radio at 2100???

So, there I was, home sleeping and shit when ASG calls me up and says, "Quick turn on KVI! Fuckin' CavVet's talking to Brian Suits! I know it's CavVet, 'cause he said 'commie pinko'".

And this one time at band camp. . .
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 5:38:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Lord_Grey_Boots:
Geez, you guys are fast, I just got home and was going to post about Cavvet's conspiracy theories...

Was CavVet on the "conspiracy cook" hotline?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 7:28:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 9:33:15 AM EDT
I can't believe you guys keep it quiet that Brian Suites was eating breakfast with us at the Buzz Inn at Monroe Sat. I was driving home from School and I heard CavVet voice on the show. I wasn't too sure but till he said "Commie Pinko" I knew it was him. Looks like we may have a guest at LCR this year if I heard the last few minutes of the CavVet's call.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 11:45:48 AM EDT
I want a transcript.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 4:58:53 PM EDT
So whose the commie pinko? I missed it since I was in bed
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:19:44 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ASG:
I can't believe you guys keep it quiet that Brian Suites was eating breakfast with us at the Buzz Inn at Monroe Sat. I was driving home from School and I heard CavVet voice on the show. I wasn't too sure but till he said "Commie Pinko" I knew it was him. Looks like we may have a guest at LCR this year if I heard the last few minutes of the CavVet's call.

I was just as amazed over how suave and deboner y'all were. You treated him just like any other newbie ARFCommer. Ignore him 'til he buys beer!

Good Job!

Now I got to know....WTF did CV say? Or am I going to have to call Suits and get his version?????
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:40:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Matt45:
I was just as amazed over how suave and deboner y'all were. You treated him just like any other newbie ARFCommer. Ignore him 'til he buys beer!

Good Job!

You never introduced him to us, so we werent sure if that was him or not.

Now I got to know....WTF did CV say? Or am I going to have to call Suits and get his version?????

His topic was Farrakhans allegation the levees were blown up.

After making it known I had seen him Saturday morning, he said he may "Show up at the thing this weekend".

As I hung up, I said, "You are the man", to which he replied, "Yes! I am the man and I am keeping you down".

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:05:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/23/2005 1:10:55 AM EDT by Matt45]

You never introduced him to us, so we werent sure if that was him or not.

Ummmmm, errrrrr.....sorta my bad, sorry. HOWEVER! I did mention during my umpteenth phonecall for directions that he WAS meeting us there, and he is the fella I met there......
OK, I should have introduced him, but, I didn't want to make a big deal of it.

As I hung up, I said, "You are the man", to which he replied, "Yes! I am the man and I am keeping you down".

Ahhh, FarraChakkaKahn has diarrhea of the mouth again. Whatta Pinhead.
That parting shot is par for the course....the Lt always had a knack for making me snort my coffee during leadership meetings, or just through the course of "normal" conversation. I've learned to not ingest liquids in his presence.

Someone may want to e-mail me directions to the LCR so I can pass it to him...or send it direct to him through his e-mail link at KVI, but I'm told he deletes most of the stuff as lunatic Spam.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 1:13:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/23/2005 1:15:50 AM EDT by R-32]

I knew that was you!

Top Top