Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2005 7:45:45 AM EDT
I just moved here from California, and I looked at the gun ranges listed here, but does anyone know of any other places that allow Class III guns?  I live in North Richland Hills, and places like Tapco are pretty far.  I find it hard to belive that here in Texas more places arn't Class III friendly.  Its kind of embarassing to me, especially since I just moved from that hole California
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:42:01 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I just moved here from California, and I looked at the gun ranges listed here, but does anyone know of any other places that allow Class III guns?  I live in North Richland Hills, and places like Tapco are pretty far.  I find it hard to belive that here in Texas more places arn't Class III friendly.  Its kind of embarassing to me, especially since I just moved from that hole California

You talking about full auto?

DFW gun range has a 25 yard range, but full auto is allowed.  You will need to show your paperwork, then when the staff stops drooling over your guns, you get to go shoot.  ;)

dfw gun range
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#2]
You mean TacPro near Mingus, not Tapco.  

There is a range in Sanger called Magnum Shooting Sports on Duck Creek Road, they allow NFA toys there.  Also, the range in Tom Bean allows NFA toys as well.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:05:07 PM EDT
[#3]
We do most of our serious shooting on private property. Stay tuned to this Texas Forum for future shoots. Now that the weather has cooled off, we will start scheduling some.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top