Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 9/7/2010 9:33:51 AM EDT
I am going to need a good family law lawyer in the next 6-12 months to fight for my son. I recently moved back to Washington State to work at my old job (better wages and available overtime). Since then, my soon to be ex-girlfriend and I have been fighting over money (we were fighting in AZ, but it has gotten worse since I have been making more money). I am constantly broke because I am paying 95% of our bills and the last three months, her half of the mortgage, along with sending as much as I can down to help her out. That hasn't been enough for her and she is giving me lots of grief and attitude over not sending "enough".

I feel it is time to eject and want to start court proceedings. My ultimate goal is joint custody, and failing that, not getting raked over the coals. Could someone please recommend a good lawyer please? What is the AZ family court like (i.e. better or worse that Wash. State)? Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:15:18 AM EDT
My good friend Eric English is probably one of the best lawyers I know, and that's not just because he's my friend. He's also an ARFCOM Team Member (WarNerve). You can find all his info here: http://www.mdklaw.net/Bio/PEnglish.asp
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:29:15 AM EDT
When poverty walks in the door ,love jumps out the window .
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:29:31 AM EDT
Will do! Thank you!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:31:37 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GONIF:
When poverty walks in the door ,love jumps out the window .

Yeah, ain't that the truth!!!!!
Top Top