Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2004 8:03:24 AM EST
Going there in December for one of my deer hunting trips with a co worker. Never been up that way before just curious how the area is like. It's supposed to be about an hour north of Marshall.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 10:58:47 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 12:37:52 PM EST
Yep. Sand and pine trees. Beautiful. Poor. Love it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 1:37:24 PM EST
That is about 20 miles from where I grew up. Piney woods with shots varying from 35' to 400meters, depends on where you hunt. The brush can be quite thick in places. Lots & lots of deer to hunt up there.

The head LEO of Linden is my 1st cousin, Alton McWaters. Whatever you do, DO NOT PHUQUE UP IN LINDEN! Alton's sister's boyfriend thought that he could deal pot since the Chief wouldn't want a 'family' embarrsement. Alton called the local newspaper reporters to meet him at his sister's house; and then kicked down the door himself and brought both his sister & her boyfriend out in handcuffs as examples to others. Alton arrested his own father for DWI and made his mother come bail him out. I don't speed, fully stop at all stop signs, use turn signals, and am a gentleman & skolar while passing through Linden on my way back to my parent's house. Too bad there aren't more like him.

My 2¢,

wganz

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 7:57:34 AM EST

Originally Posted By wganz:
That is about 20 miles from where I grew up. Piney woods with shots varying from 35' to 400meters, depends on where you hunt. The brush can be quite thick in places. Lots & lots of deer to hunt up there.

The head LEO of Linden is my 1st cousin, Alton McWaters. Whatever you do, DO NOT PHUQUE UP IN LINDEN! Alton's sister's boyfriend thought that he could deal pot since the Chief wouldn't want a 'family' embarrsement. Alton called the local newspaper reporters to meet him at his sister's house; and then kicked down the door himself and brought both his sister & her boyfriend out in handcuffs as examples to others. Alton arrested his own father for DWI and made his mother come bail him out. I don't speed, fully stop at all stop signs, use turn signals, and am a gentleman & skolar while passing through Linden on my way back to my parent's house. Too bad there aren't more like him.

My 2¢,

wganz

Damn.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:50:24 PM EST
I live about 25-30 miles from there. Wife's brother lives about 5 miles west.
Top Top