Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/6/2006 1:18:36 PM EDT
In the event that I would like to purchase a firearm from an out of state source I need a FFL. I don't know who to turn to. Do I just go to a gun store and ask if they do it? Does anyone have a recommendation on who to use? I live in Cheshire.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:59:31 PM EDT
How far do are you willing to drive?

The shop in Enfield is cheap there was a post here about him a while back
Newington gun exchange is 25.00 and Lars is always good to deal with.

the southern part of the state I am of no help, but have heard stories that we are better off up this way.

Talk to people that you shoot with and see if they have some one they use - could be some one local with an FFL that will do it for you.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:21:39 PM EDT
I deal a lot with Mike at Sportsmens Outpost in Wolcott. For a transfer, I believe he charges $25-30. His number is 879-1139.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:47:55 PM EDT
riverview sales enfield, ct
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:51:02 PM EDT
In Chesire I'd recommend Sportsmens Outpost in Wolcott or Joel Cramer in Wallingford.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:05:28 PM EDT
Erik Jaspersohn in Suffield, CT was easy to deal with and inexpensive when I purchased an out-of-state rifle receiver. IM me for his phone number if anyone is interested.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:12:58 PM EDT
Sportsman's Outpost in Wolcott

or Tactical Arms in Torrington 860-626-7345? I think that's the right number
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:37:55 AM EDT
We do transfers for $20.
Newington Gun Exchange
210 market sq
Newington,CT 06111
Top Top