Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2011 4:58:31 AM EDT
I cannot find any canned corn beef in stores in or around Louisville. I don't mean canned corn beef hash, just canned corn beef. If you see some let me know where. I want to maek some corn beef hash!
Link Posted: 1/24/2011 5:51:04 PM EDT
I don't ever see it either. Instead, I get the vacu-packed brisket/seasoning mix and make my own. Not horribly expensive, and pretty darn good.
Link Posted: 1/24/2011 7:17:20 PM EDT
..guarantee we have it at my work. But you have to buy it by the case. Let me know if your still interested. And ill check on a price.
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 5:42:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By pitbullcrazyinky:
..guarantee we have it at my work. But you have to buy it by the case. Let me know if your still interested. And ill check on a price.

please find out!
Link Posted: 1/25/2011 8:02:18 PM EDT
My mom tried buying some last week to make reubens and the guy in the meat department told her that there was some problem with getting corned beef in through customs. I didn't even know it wasn't domestic.
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 12:29:50 PM EDT
Peak corned beef!!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 4:16:47 PM EDT
According to some sites and posts on different forums I have found, it appears as if there was a huge recall on canned corn beef in Septemeber. So alot of stores stopped carrying it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 1:34:56 PM EDT

You locate my canned corn beef?
Link Posted: 2/2/2011 1:55:32 PM EDT
Originally Posted By vengarr:

You locate my canned corn beef?

Sorry I will let you know tomorrow. Honestly I forgot to check.
Top Top