Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/28/2005 10:08:20 PM EDT
My brother is in Phoenix and wants to open a tattoo shop. He's been having a hard time finding a place so I thought maybe somebody here might know someone or have a spot. He needs A1 zoned inside Phoenix and for some outlying areas I believe any of the C zoned stuff is alright. Something $1200 or less a month would be great and it doesn't have to be huge, just enough for a one man shop. Maybe 1000 square feet or so, although larger is obviosuly OK.

It would definitely be a clean, nice, upscale shop so no worries on that. If one of you might be able to help me out let me know!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:31:08 PM EDT
I can't think of any off the top of my head.
Have him do a search on azcentral.com classifieds I think they list commercial property for rent.
Then just post his short list here and we can pick off the getto locations and suggest the nicer areas.

For this service he would be expected to offer an arfkom discount of course.
I have a tatt I need to get fixxed and a new one in mind.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:38:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By sonofbp:
I can't think of any off the top of my head.
Have him do a search on azcentral.com classifieds I think they list commercial property for rent.
Then just post his short list here and we can pick off the getto locations and suggest the nicer areas.

For this service he would be expected to offer an arfkom discount of course.
I have a tatt I need to get fixxed and a new one in mind.

As long as it's in a decent interesection (good traffic) it should be fine. He lives there, so he already knows what areas are ghetto. His problem is that alot of the landlords aren't interested in renting to "his type of business."

He said one guy turned him down because of what he wanted to do and that the dude had a "massage parlor" there in the same plaza.

I guess my bro flipped his lid. Told the guy something along the lines of....

"That asian massage parlor has black windows and a hole in the table to put your dick in! You ever seen a legitimate therapeutic massage offered at midnight Mr. Slumlord? I'm a fucking church compared to that place!"

Anyway, my idea to ask here comes from the fact that apparently A1 is light industrial zoning. I thought maybe one of the AZ manufacturers might have something since I'd guess zoning is the same. Just a shot in the dark, you never know. Hell, I figure there might even be a commercial realtor or property manager around here somewhere...
Top Top