Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2022 8:04:15 PM EDT
I had to fix my mother in law's washing machine yesterday . Unfortunately my help had to leave for his vacation today, and he wouldn't be back for 13 days. I'm finished with the repair, but I need a hand lifting the dryer on top of the washer.
Link Posted: 5/2/2022 10:36:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Delta, did you find a guy?
If not it would be tonight after 7pm when I could help.
Link Posted: 5/3/2022 2:19:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Just saw this. I can help Wednesday or Thursday evening.
Link Posted: 5/4/2022 6:42:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry guys about not updating, I found my MIL's neighbor to give me a hand.  It's been a busy few days.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 7:32:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I wanted to reply to a thread this afternoon but couldn't find one in GD that I could stay COC compliant and not catch the ban hammer. So I'll reply here.
I'm sorry that I'm not near Snellville, it would have been great to meet another Arfcomer and help.
It makes me happy that you found someone to help. Have a great evening.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top