Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2003 3:58:03 AM EDT
Anybody else going?  So far it looks like Crystal and I are the only GA folk going.  Mike says he needs RSVPs ASAP.  Check it out here www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=31&t=173523
Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the VP is such a VIP,
shouldn't we keep the PC on the QT?  Cause of the leaks to
the VC, he could end up MIA and then we'd all be put out in
KP.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 5:00:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm still not 100% sure I can make it, but I'm gonna try.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 1:50:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I may just come for the FOP shoot.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 3:37:43 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sorry, maybe I'm slow, but when is it?  I looked all over and I can't find a date.  

Ghost
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 9:57:58 PM EDT
[#4]
it's the weekend of Oct 18.  Show up Friday and leave Sunday or whenever you feel like showing up or leaving.  I'm going to leave Friday about noon you are more than welcome to follow us (sorry the jeep is going to be packed).  Just be sure to RSVP on the thread I hot linked.
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 10:31:10 PM EDT
[#5]
For those of you that want to come to the_beer_slayer's and Mona's house are more than welcomed to come. You can bring your Camping Gear and camp out in our front yard with the Deer. You can come up on Friday 10-17 and stay through Sunday 10-19 or you can meet us at the FOP on Saturday 10-18 and follow us home for some Grub and camp out that night. There's also a Gun Show that weekend. We were thinking FOP on Saturday and Gun show on Sunday. Make a weekend out of it. Bring your wives or girlfriends or both! LOL If anything come on out to the house and share some good food,conversation and sit by a Fire!

You can IM either of us! would love to have you all or most of ya'll come out.

Mona
Link Posted: 10/6/2003 10:36:47 PM EDT
[#6]
oh GOODIE...everyone take LOTS of film...pics from THIS impending fiasco are a MUST!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 6:02:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Ok boys, to entice the deal a little bit more, first round of drinks for the guys who show up for Sat night is on me.  Just gonna need a head count for the beer/whiskey fund.
Link Posted: 10/9/2003 8:07:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Won't be able to make it Sat. night, but Fri is a probability.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 7:58:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Well,I guess this means more JERKY for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Oh well,I was hoping that more of you would come out and spend some time at the_beer_slayer Compound! For those of you that are wanting to Camp Out,we have plenty of space and so fourth. We'd love for you all to come out. You can come and go as you please. There's a Gun Show this weekend too. what better way to stock up on Ammo and Firearms. Bring your wives or girlfriends. Or just come by yourself or bring a few friends. We don't mind! so far we only have 8 people for the Cookout on Saturday Night! It's this weekend. Friday,Saturday and Sunday if you want to come. IM me and I'll send you out phone number and you can call me if you decide to show up at the last minute!

Mona
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 11:29:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Sorry, but it's just not looking good for me this weekend.  I'm not gonna be able to make it.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 2:13:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Hey D-fan,

Buzz here, I am sorry to say that I will not be able to make it to the cook/drink/buy/shoot/drink/drink somemore weekend comming up.  Look as if I will be leaving NC show Sunday afternoon. So have fun an maybe I'll be able to finally meet some of the other board members at a shoot.  Remember I live down here in BFN (bum fu*&$d Newnan, well
Thomas Crossroads actually) Take care and have fun with the new Rottie pup.

I like my rotties grilled with butter.  Labs go great with duck.

Buzz.
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 3:50:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Glad to see we have another member here in Newnan. I was beginning to think I was the only one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top