Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2005 3:32:37 PM EDT
Well next week is the National Trophy week at Perry and that means 2000 service rifle competitors go head to head.  I will be out there all week so Seneca Arms will be CLOSED until tues th9th.

Just as a side note, even if you have ZERO interest in competitive shooting you can still get on base and buy stuff from the vendors.  Bushmaster, Armalite, Rock River, Springfield Armory, etc... will all have actual stores set up on base.  These buildings are all about 1500-1800 sq feet of retail space and they have all kinds of great stuff on sale for the Nationals.  You can get a temporary gate pass at the base entrance and shop like mad.  The CMP store is also there and FULL of great Garands and Springfields.  

Camp Perry is located in Port Clinton Ohio on the shores of lake Erie.  Only about 2.5 hrs from Pittsburgh!!!

Come out, buy cool stuff, check out the matches, and spend a couple days putzing around the base.  You WILL have a great time out there and you will want to sign up next year to compete I assure you.

If you come out, look for me out there.  I will be staying on base all week and I am with the Pa State Team.

John
Seneca Arms Co
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 2:19:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck, John.

I'll be with you in spirit.

Joe

Link Posted: 7/29/2005 5:07:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Best of luck John.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 4:46:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Presidents-NTI Aggregate

Alice Bull Trophy (Civilian)
 Results
 Sylvester, John
 789 - 31

This trophy is awarded to the highest scoring civilian for the agregate score of the P100 and NTI match.

Also from the CMP website:
Mountain Man Update By winning both the Presidents 100 and NTI, SFC Anderson is also leading the prestigous Mountain Man Trophy. SSG Tomlinson, John Sylvester, MSG Morrison, and Konrad Powers round out the top five.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top