Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2006 5:52:21 AM EDT
Have a Canon Film SLR that needs repair (broken selector dial---caught on something when I was setting the camera down).  

Nice enough camera that I want to try to get it repaired if it is relatively reasonable.

I did buy a  "parts" camera on ebay, and it just showed up.   The Parts camera looks nicer than my original (and, the only reported problem is that the shutter occasionally sticks)...wondering if anyone has a source for reasonable camera repairs nearby.  Will probably try and get both looked at.

Could ship, but might be worth just dropping off and picking up.

Cameras are Canon Autofocus Elan IIe.

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:23:21 PM EDT
[#1]
BERNIES camera shop on East Ohio St. on the North Side is very good and well known they are in the phone book.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top