Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 12/17/2003 5:45:34 AM EDT
Pissed the tall guy off by driving in thru open gates before 9 am yesterday. (Got scolded as we left for coffee figuring to return at 10) He eventually lightened up though. Don't think more than 20 people total were there in that great weather (well the urine in the latrine stayed frozen but I wasn't cold...) Range was pretty much self run !! Did see one other guy about my age (early 50s) with an AR-15 on the right, open sights, banging away. Was getting late and the sun was right in the eyes so didn't go chat- hope I didn't miss one of you that has advised me in the past year. Lot of black powder stuff ( I sighted in my shotgun for Bambi's grandfather too.) Fired over 100 rds each of Winchester USA and Wolf HP 223- and darn it all I still don't see any difference at 100 yards when punching paper. One of these days I will refrain from shooting the Wolf to see if the chamber is less dirty. Yeah, that'll be the day<grin>
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 2:49:26 PM EDT
Was he pissed because he didn't get the chance to write down your license plate?
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:39:32 PM EDT
If you like Harry just wait till you piss off the "lunch lady from hell"!
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 7:03:47 AM EDT
In a half dozen trips have yet to see the lunch lady without a guy there with her. Don't recall
her being a bit "bossy" that day last year.

Not sure what Harry (?) would have done with my license plate- the gates were all open.
Link Posted: 12/18/2003 12:13:25 PM EDT
Grand-Ma is great she tolorates Rapid fire much more but can SCREEM! I alway's try to get her to say "Owen"(throw mama from the train)

When are you guys going next I'm always there would love to meet up somtime.
Top Top