Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 4:36:14 AM EDT
Give me a call tonight on the SMGs.  We will have to wait until the next group come in (mid 2006).  Tell you more later.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:27:59 AM EDT
[#1]
awww, what a tease.   You can't just make a public comment and not explain it, what SMGs?  How many?  For sale/rent/lease to own?  

;)

Justin

/end troll
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:40:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:22:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been meaning to ask the who has FFL for transfer question for awhile...

Can you guys who have shops in MO list who you are and where you are what you do... ect... for all of us newer folks to the boards?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:15:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome Watman.

It may be easier if you tell us where you are located and we can try to hook you up with a dealer near you.  I could tell you where a few of us are located but I don't like to post information without their approval.

I don't think Duke, Jeff and John will mind a plug so CMMG is located in Fayette, MO, MCA is located in Holden, MO and B&R Guns is located in Lees Summit, MO.  We all can deal in title 1 (semi-auto) and title 2 (NFA - MG, SBR, SBS, AOW, etc.)
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:23:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the welcome Sub.  I'm familiar with CMMG, picked up a nice 20" DPMS upper from them at the last Bannister show.  But I'm North of the river in KC so its a bit of a drive out to Fayette unless I'm heading to Columbia to see my brother.  

Justin
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:40:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I have delt with both MCA in Holden and B&R Guns in Lees Summit. Thumbs up for each. Really a great bunch of guys to deal with.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 9:44:59 PM EDT
[#7]
These guys will take care of you!!! SUB MG, Duke, and CMMG................absoutly no bullshit when dealing with them.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:24:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Yup.  All good guys.

I bought an M4gery from CMMG to celebrate the sunset of the AWB, and I've currently got MCA building me my first AK.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:59:27 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
These guys will take care of you!!! SUB MG, Duke, and CMMG................absoutly no bullshit when dealing with them.

Mike,
Is my Krink ready to go yet?
pas59
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:57:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:48:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Yep the Krink is ready to go now... I went on and finished it today. I'll post pics in a few minutes.
Hope you like it Phil! This thing has taken years off my life!
She's still a little wet with oil but I think she is a thing of beauty!
But you really don't want her back do you Phil? I really can't allow something like this to leave the shop.... Embarrassing is what it is!

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:27:38 PM EDT
[#12]
That Krink will need some serious test firing before it leaves the shop.  I'm sure your insurance company will require it...protection from the evil law suits.  You never know when one of those failures is going to happen.  I wouldn't feel comfortable shipping to the hands of paying customer until we put 10K rounds through it....then I would feel we have covered the safety of your customer.  I'll be over with a few cases to do my part in protecting your customer.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:46:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:26:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Any way I can get some directions, contact info, or website for  B&R Guns in Lees Summit.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:35:01 PM EDT
[#15]
pas59..............Looks like you spoke to soon!!! nice krink man
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:56:16 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Yep the Krink is ready to go now... I went on and finished it today. I'll post pics in a few minutes.
Hope you like it Phil! This thing has taken years off my life!
She's still a little wet with oil but I think she is a thing of beauty!
But you really don't want her back do you Phil? I really can't allow something like this to leave the shop.... Embarrassing is what it is!
i30.photobucket.com/albums/c304/AFSOC/DSC00106.jpg

To all of the guy's at MCA
Thank You for all of your hard work & time invested in this project.
I want to apologize for my impatience, nagging & smart-ass posts at ARFCOM.
If it's OK, I'll be there this Saturday to pick up my prize.
Are we square, or do I owe anymore for this project?
Please feel free to post more pics and show off your talents. I would, but I don't have a camera. I think the AK/Krink side would like to see this.

Again, Thanks.
pas59
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:58:23 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
That Krink will need some serious test firing before it leaves the shop.  I'm sure your insurance company will require it...protection from the evil law suits.  You never know when one of those failures is going to happen.  I wouldn't feel comfortable shipping to the hands of paying customer until we put 10K rounds through it....then I would feel we have covered the safety of your customer.  I'll be over with a few cases to do my part in protecting your customer.

SUB_MG, you have until this Saturday to "protect"me.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:36:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:02:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Duke/Mike - AFSOC/Kerry,

How is my Colt 1991 Compact coming along?

-Ken
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 9:50:56 AM EDT
[#20]

Any way I can get some directions, contact info, or website for B&R Guns in Lees Summit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ferg0731,

E-mail me at [email protected] for directions to B&R Guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top