Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2008 3:00:55 PM EDT
We as firearms owners have much to loose in the next presidential election. As you may or may not have known in the recent case of District of Columbia v. Heller the right of the second amendment as in individual right was only upheld by the U.S. supreme court by ONE VOTE!

The next President of this still great Nation may have the chance to replace up to three Supreme Court Justices this could put an end to our right to bear arms.

With all the Barack Hussein Obama commercials on television, radio, the internet, and even his own channel on the Dish Network, you have to come to realize this election is about funding. This idiot is even buying a half hour on each of the major networks to try to sell his diatribe. I'm sure I'm not the only one to wonder if all his funding is coming from within the country. Also, given the recent blog posts and youtube video's that his Birth Certificate may be fake it makes a person wonder.

What I am proposing is that everyone eat a packed lunch for work, skip a pack of cigarettes, or even a box of ammunition and send that $5 or $10 to John McCain's campaign. It's easy all you have to do is go over to www.JohnMcCain.com and "Contribute". We can either pay now for a better chance at keeping our right to bear arms or we will pay later in having our right revoked under Hussein.

Hussien Obama on Gun Control Need I say more?

Ok off the
Link Posted: 10/14/2008 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Obama is a fucking clown.
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 2:24:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I work hard everyday to change atleast one persons mind about Obama "the Muslim, ER, I mean Christian. This guy is the Anti-Christ and I'm not going down easy....

BRAVO1  
Link Posted: 10/15/2008 7:45:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Obama "the Muslim"
BRAVO1  

That just blows my mind hearing that a dang muslim might be the next president.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:06:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I donated before the he couldn't accept any more.

Any donations now will go to the GOP PAC.

GAH!  I just used my 1776 post.  
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top