Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/22/2005 10:26:02 AM EST
I took a hunter safety course amny years ago, and in the interim, finished law school and moved 5 times. I never followed through and got a license.

I cannot locate the course certificate.

am I SOL or is there some mechanism by which I can bypass the painful class?

Any fast help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:18:37 AM EST
When you go get your license, you can sign a form attesting that you have taken the HSC and misplaced the certificate. Once you get issued your license, keep it until the next time you need a license. I had to do this at Turners a few years back.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 5:30:09 AM EST
contact the dept of fish n game or the person that issued the original hunter safety cert, they could/should still have your name on file and may issue another one.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:06:55 PM EST
Found my certificate, from 1988.

Someone else can be the test case.

Thanks for the assistance.
Top Top