Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 3/10/2006 3:37:04 AM EDT
I think this takes a lot of balls.  Her daddy is the most anti-gun person there is.

ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=2805
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:46:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe, she's starting to figure out that Democrats need to embrace us rather than alienate us......and if anyone goes to this, maybe they could invite her to a shooting event, or even out to a range. Offer to provide her with some firearms to shoot, eye protection, ear protection, etc.....If she willingly takes up the offer, and goes shooting.....then maybe she's serious about supporting us.......If she hems and haws and finds excuses, "I can't because.....", well than I'd have my doubts. I know this isn't a definitive way to judge her, but if she's truly anti like you say her family is, I don't think she'd fire a few weapons. If she really wants our support, than I would guess that she would be eager to show us that she is not like her family in regard to her stance on guns. Imagine the photo-op that would be......little blondie pie shooting the black rifles, and maybe a few semi-auto handguns too.

She has said that she thinks the U.S. should withdraw from NAFTA, which I agree......I also am hearing that she's making Medicare and Prescription drugs a major platform of hers......Several senior citizens who have been interviewed for TV/newspapers have said that she knows EVERYTHING about Medicare.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:33:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
She has said that she thinks the U.S. should withdraw from NAFTA, which I agree......I also am hearing that she's making Medicare and Prescription drugs a major platform of hers......Several senior citizens who have been interviewed for TV/newspapers have said that she knows EVERYTHING about Medicare.

She won't get my vote then.  As far as I am concerned, Medicare, Medicaid, and prescription drug coverage should not even exist.

It's not my problem that some failed to plan ahead for their health expenses because Uncle Sugar would take care of them.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 8:40:32 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

She won't get my vote then.  As far as I am concerned, Medicare, Medicaid, and prescription drug coverage should not even exist.

It's not my problem that some failed to plan ahead for their health expenses because Uncle Sugar would take care of them.

+100

Read some of Harry Browne's work, or Ron Pauls website.  I agree with 99% of what they say.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top