Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2011 5:22:31 PM EDT
All,

I would like to post this in Team, but my financial situation at the time prevents me from subscribing at this time and I really don't want to post this in GD for all the "haters" that would probably rain crap on this request ...

Anyway, my wife and I have been supporters of our local food pantry for a bit now and I would like to ask for your help. High Plains Helping Hands Food Pantry of Falcon CO has an opportunity to earn a $10,000 grant from Albertsons if they receive the most votes in their Community Partners Challenge. This is not a scam and would benefit a lot of needy families in our local area.

I know this is kind of long, but please read and then decide if you want to participate.

Thank you,

Rob.

High Plains Helping Hands Food Pantry

Dear Friends

Because we support Albertsons through their Community Partners program, we have an exclusive chance to earn a grant for a project to enhance our local community. Please help High Plains Helping Hands earn a $10,000 grant for a Backpack Nutritional Program. You can read about it and vote for it by following the steps below. Albertsons will be giving a number of grants for varying amounts. The organizations with the most votes in each category will win the grants

1. Go to albertsonscpchallenge.com and login, by entering your e-mail address.

2. If this is your first time to the site, you will be taken to the e-mail verification page.

3. Once your e-mail is verified, you can login and vote using just your e-mail.

4. Enter Charity Code #0129 in the upper left hand corner, click go.

5. When you see our entry, click on Vote.

6. You can vote up to five times per day from October 1st through October 15th. Please spread the word to your family, friends, an co-workers.

Thank you for your support!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top