Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2007 3:05:04 AM EDT
This Sat.  April 21  we will be shooting the Combat Rifle Match  at the Coast Rifle,Pistol Club in Biloxi  anyone is welcome you dont have to be a member.  cost $5.00 for more imformation go to http://gcrpc.com/   we have a good time 4 different stages ,Hell you mite even get to see a target get Decapitated  hope to see you there.
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 5:44:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup, we've got the match announcement and the rules posted on the website. We're finally working on getting some pictures put up also.

Hey, if you find an interesting way to dispatch a target, maybe you can get one of these

Actually, I want to keep that one of a kind. If I can't seem to win the match I'll take the t-shirt. Thanks again to ZK for that. I'll have to wear that around the house in a few weeks when the in-laws are in town.

Link Posted: 4/16/2007 6:23:23 PM EDT
[#2]
too bad i am working this weekend, i would like to do it again.  I do have 2 co-workers that are interested in going to a match with me next time.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 6:58:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Im 3 hours away but im going to try to make it.  It looks like it would be a good time.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 8:30:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Im 3 hours away but im going to try to make it.  It looks like it would be a good time.

Ret,

Hope to see you out there. What part of the state are you in? You can visit our website and it has a driving direction tool.

It alot of entertainment for a whole 5 bucks. Feel free to shoot me an IM if you have any questions.

www.gcrpc.com

I live in Canton,  Im going to go for sure but i drive a beat-up truck so i can't guarantee i'll make it all the way down.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 4:44:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Well tomorrow is the day, what kind of program are we looking at.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:56:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Well tomorrow is the day, what kind of program are we looking at.

So far, just by coincidence, most of the stages I have in mind have got a lot of forward movement.

Maybe we'll shoot the zombie stage also.

I would like to do a strait speed drill also. Maybe that can be stage 4.

So maybe Zombies, The K-Car, The House, and a Speed Drill.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 7:08:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Sounds good , its going to be a beautiful day  im going try and remember to put some sunscreen on this time. Last match i had a redneck from hell.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#8]
After Action Report?  everyone have a good time?  How did the Dissipator shoot Zombie?

Link Posted: 4/21/2007 2:53:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I had a awesome time I didn't do real good but now i have a good reason to do more shooting.  It was nice to meet all you guys and hope to make it to some more.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 3:00:01 PM EDT
[#10]
It was a great match today.

Firstly, we had a great turnout desptite missing some of our regular suspects. Some new folks showed up to shoot with us. Thanks to Ret03, Buzzworm and Jacklick for coming out. I hope you guys enjoyed the match and will be shooting with us in the future. It was good to meet you all. Ret03 definitely gets the prize for driving down 3 hours to come to the match.

Andrew B took the match today with his new rifle. IIRC, this is the 3rd match Andrew has won with 3 different rifles. Nicely done.

We got just about 100 pictures on the camera from todays match. Give me a chance to sort them out and pick out some good ones and I'll get them put up here hopefully tonight.

Thanks again to everyone who showed.

Final match results should be posted on the club website tonight or tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 4:20:00 PM EDT
[#11]
OK, here we go.

Buzzworm shooting the stage 4 speed drill

Ret03 engaging targets from the house window. Targets ranged out to 80 meters.

Cleatus uses the K-Car for cover on stage 2

Zombiekiller shooting the speed drill

Jacklick shooting from the House window

and from behind cover

AndrewB taking targets out from the house

Link Posted: 4/21/2007 4:20:35 PM EDT
[#12]
I had a good time. Good meeting everyone. Hope to be back for more.
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 4:31:38 PM EDT
[#13]
It was a great match  today  congrads to Andrew  B. he shot fast as hell and accurate with his new rifle im sure he is  happy with it now. we had  a lot of new people today
and they seemed to of had a good time . My new upper  worked out great  but i just shot to damn slow  i keep having the same problem i keep useing one of the protective ears of the front sight for my sight. I guess im going to have to color the damn thing. Either that or pay more attenion to what im doing. Had a great time though i was happy with 3rd place. I would like to thank all the guys that drove so far to shoot with us from Canton and Mobile i hope they can make our other matches.  
Link Posted: 4/21/2007 6:51:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks guys,I had a fine time. I'll be back.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:26:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks for the compliments guys. It was a very fun match. I always get a chuckle when I show up and see the tombstones out on the field. It's fun getting to rub elbows with all you current/former .mil folks.

Yeah, the rifle is running fine now. Not a single hiccup. The magazines do need a little breaking in that they wouldn't need, if Arsenal would remove a little metal from the left of the pickup lug on the bolt. Screwy Bulgarians; they always gotta be different.

I've been watching that vid of the Polish special forces dude reloading and have been practicing. Watch out for next time guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top