Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/16/2003 7:29:24 AM EDT
I really want to join the CMP and shoot a few matches and get myself a service grade garand.

I believe there is one in Tupelo but I can't find a address or phone number.  Anyone know?
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:51:55 AM EDT
[#1]
There is a club in Houston, Ms. with a range but don't know if or not that they are cmp affiliated.  Also don't know of any contact info.  The one I belong to is. www.crssa.com/

Link Posted: 5/29/2003 10:10:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Isn't there a mail order club you can be a member of?

The guys at www.jouster.com can answer these questions real quick!

I'm not sure what the match requirements are exactly because the requirement is waived for veterans.

But I'm pretty sure there is a "natiaonal" club that you can join over the mail.  Mayvbe Garand collectors association or somehting like that.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top