Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2003 3:25:52 PM EDT
A CMP Garand is on my list of things to aquire and I need to find a match in central VA. Anyone know of one?

My membership in the VCDL counts toward the rifle as well right?

Link Posted: 9/25/2003 2:28:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I went to a match done by the IWL in the bethesda area that qualified me.  Also i believe membership in a CMP associated club like quantico will do it as well.

Oops sorry just saw you were in central VA, its been a long day.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#2]
They used to have them at the Rivanna Range near Charlottesville several years ago. I'll try and find out tomorrow if there are any still held close by.

MM419
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 3:13:36 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a NRA Hi-power match Saturday Morning Sept 27 at the NVGC - see my post on the open house for info. I think shooting in any NRA hi-power match meets CMP requirements and VCDL is affiliated with CMP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top