Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 11:31:42 AM EST
I think I need a Garand.

Is there a shortcut since I already am an active shooter so that I dont have to jump through a bunch of BS hoops and other crap found at all to many 'clubs'?

I shoot all the time and have sufficient proof of firearms activity in my certifications but need this last requirement, any help is appreciated!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:04:20 PM EST
This one's easy as pie...the Garand Collector's Association is probably the largest of CMP's participating clubs...$25 covers your annual membership fee and you get some snazzy publications from the GCA as well as the opportunity to buy directly from CMP:


FYI - CMP is sitting on a large shipment of Garands...I just purchased two...one was manufactured in 1942 and the other in 1943...these are WWII era Springfield Armory service grade pieces of American history for $595 a pop....I LOVE the CMP!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:06:13 PM EST
If you need a club I recommend:


Its the Garand Collectors Association, it qualifies for CMP and is $25 a year. You also get a great magazine that comes quarterly. Well worth it and the send to the CMP a weekly update of the membership roster. You can fax in the application that you download of the website. If you have a CWP that qualifies as proof of marksmanship.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:07:13 PM EST
Good minds think alike. I was typing at the same time.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:07:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/8/2007 1:08:12 PM EST by dee-loo]
double post
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 1:46:56 PM EST
Ok, now thats what I was looking for. As long as they accept my certifications Ill be good to go, Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:53:47 PM EST
The Garand Collector's Association is the way to go.
Top Top