Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 12:31:42 PM EDT
I think I need a Garand.

Is there a shortcut since I already am an active shooter so that I dont have to jump through a bunch of BS hoops and other crap found at all to many 'clubs'?

I shoot all the time and have sufficient proof of firearms activity in my certifications but need this last requirement, any help is appreciated!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:04:20 PM EDT
[#1]
This one's easy as pie...the Garand Collector's Association is probably the largest of CMP's participating clubs...$25 covers your annual membership fee and you get some snazzy publications from the GCA as well as the opportunity to buy directly from CMP:

www.thegca.org/

FYI - CMP is sitting on a large shipment of Garands...I just purchased two...one was manufactured in 1942 and the other in 1943...these are WWII era Springfield Armory service grade pieces of American history for $595 a pop....I LOVE the CMP!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:06:13 PM EDT
[#2]
If you need a club I recommend:

http://www.thegca.org/

Its the Garand Collectors Association, it qualifies for CMP and is $25 a year.  You also get a great magazine that comes quarterly.  Well worth it and the send to the CMP a weekly update of the membership roster.  You can fax in the application that you download of the website.  If you have a CWP that qualifies as proof of marksmanship.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:07:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Good minds think alike.  I was typing at the same time.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:07:47 PM EDT
[#4]
double post
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 2:46:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok, now thats what I was looking for. As long as they accept my certifications Ill be good to go, Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#6]
The Garand Collector's Association is the way to go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top