Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/4/2007 4:59:55 PM EDT
Will you be running any show specials on mags with SSAT followers and braided springs?
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 6:07:09 PM EDT
Please bring a stripped and a completed lower. Depends if I feel brave enough to get the completed lower, or try to slip a stripped below the radar.

Hey I still like to sleep in my bed, not the dogs. Besides the dog is not going to be to happy about sleeping in the rain.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 8:46:59 AM EDT
BTT

Jeff or John (CMMG) is it confirmed that you all will be at the show in St. Charles?
Dang I am looking forward to this show, esp that the dang fools stopped charging for parking. Ya thats right, the shite birds used to charge about 6 bucks to have the honor of parking on the convention parking lot. Then another what 8 bucks to get in the show.

All I can say is that this is one fine show in the past 2 I have been to. Maybe I dont get out much, but more floor space and good number of tables. Sure we have a few flea market or little old ladies trying to sell their craft stuff and of course what would a gun show be with out the beef jerky guys. But These a few tables. Still would prefer them tables to be gun related. All in all I think this is a great show. Better than what we have had for the past few years before this show started to operate.

Hope to see a few of you all there.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 9:14:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 9:58:41 AM EDT
sweet, will you have the mags there with you or will you be taking orders for them?
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 10:35:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:34:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/8/2007 3:36:02 PM EDT by Max-Paul]
Hey Jeff, if you got any AR mags that are bad and want to unload some for dirt cheap. I got a little project that does not require working mags. But they need to still lock up in the mag well. Lips can be all messed up, I might be cutting them off anyway. You can keep the springs and followers too. But i need the floor plate.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:04:23 PM EDT
Top Top