Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 1:21:37 PM EDT
OK. I have been researching AR’s for approx. 2 months. I have narrowed down the huge list of suppliers and dealers to RRA and yourself. Even though RRA is a bit cheaper, due to your reputation for customer service, I believe my purchase will be with you. So here is my problem. INDECISION!!!!!!!   I have been looking at the 16” A1 SOCOM M4 & the MOD4 16”. I will be using this weapon for law enforcement purposes and eventually will be adding either an EoTech or ACOG.

Another hiccup point is I have also looked at buying a complete lower & upper from you. The Semi-Auto lower w/internals & 6 Pos. stock matched with the 16” M4A1 SOCOM upper. If I go this route what upgrades should I include. Like what’s the difference between an upper with a Semi-Auto carrier vs a Full auto carrier.

I am the kind of guy that holds value to a nickel, but I have no problems spending that extra nickel if it brings me the product that I want. I am asking your advice on the three options I have listed above or any other options you think I would be interested in. Please be as detailed as possible and if you can include an estimated discount for law enforcement. I do live approx. 3 hours from your store, but would like to get as much info as possible before I make the trip to purchase.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:40:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:43:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Now that is costomer service, or gainning a customer that in the future you can service.

Thanks......
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:03:03 PM EDT
[#3]
So the 16" M4A1 SOCOM complete with Full carrier & flip-up rear sight is no problem?
For somewhere around 1025.00 not including LE Discount.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top