Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/13/2006 1:21:37 PM EDT
OK. I have been researching AR’s for approx. 2 months. I have narrowed down the huge list of suppliers and dealers to RRA and yourself. Even though RRA is a bit cheaper, due to your reputation for customer service, I believe my purchase will be with you. So here is my problem. INDECISION!!!!!!! I have been looking at the 16” A1 SOCOM M4 & the MOD4 16”. I will be using this weapon for law enforcement purposes and eventually will be adding either an EoTech or ACOG.

Another hiccup point is I have also looked at buying a complete lower & upper from you. The Semi-Auto lower w/internals & 6 Pos. stock matched with the 16” M4A1 SOCOM upper. If I go this route what upgrades should I include. Like what’s the difference between an upper with a Semi-Auto carrier vs a Full auto carrier.

I am the kind of guy that holds value to a nickel, but I have no problems spending that extra nickel if it brings me the product that I want. I am asking your advice on the three options I have listed above or any other options you think I would be interested in. Please be as detailed as possible and if you can include an estimated discount for law enforcement. I do live approx. 3 hours from your store, but would like to get as much info as possible before I make the trip to purchase.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:40:39 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:43:53 PM EDT
Now that is costomer service, or gainning a customer that in the future you can service.

Thanks......
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:03:03 PM EDT
So the 16" M4A1 SOCOM complete with Full carrier & flip-up rear sight is no problem?
For somewhere around 1025.00 not including LE Discount.
Top Top