Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2004 8:14:18 AM EDT

I am new here (first post). I am interested in legally acquiring some supressors. I know
about the corporate route, but I figured that I would try the CLEO option first. I live near
Maple Valley, so I am not sure if I could get the Maple Valley police chief to sign (anone know) or does the king county sherif sign? I heard that you can also get a judge (of high enough
level) to sign to, but I don't personally know any.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:13:06 AM EDT
As an alternative has anyone in Maple Valley had success getting a form 4 signed?
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:17:49 AM EDT
I am in the MV area and don't know that anyone has ever tried. Welcome BTW!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 6:35:37 PM EDT
If you can't get Maple Valley PD to sign then incorporating will probably be the easiest route. King County Sheriff will not sign, at least not when I asked. A judges signature will probably work as long as they are in your jurisdiction
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:37:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/4/2004 7:42:34 AM EDT by mordecai]
There's a long list of approved sign-offs provided by BATF that they will accept and they can be asked to provide further qualified agencies if asked but the non-prod corp route is too cheap to matter.
Top Top