Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 11/1/2004 2:34:56 PM EST
Hey folks,
I just got a call from the guy in charge of the Records Room at the STL Co. PD. I had called him earlier in the day to enquire about the set of Form 4s that I had dropped off a week ago. He had told me that it had gone up the the chief to be reviewed.

He called back a couple of hours later and told me he had my signed forms in hand and that they were being mailed to me today! Looks like Chief Lee is a better guy to work with than Battell was.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 11:28:24 AM EST

Originally Posted By GarrettJ:
Hey folks,
I just got a call from the guy in charge of the Records Room at the STL Co. PD. I had called him earlier in the day to enquire about the set of Form 4s that I had dropped off a week ago. He had told me that it had gone up the the chief to be reviewed.

He called back a couple of hours later and told me he had my signed forms in hand and that they were being mailed to me today! Looks like Chief Lee is a better guy to work with than Battell was.

So are the form 4's the only thing you need to get concealed carry for St. Louis Co? I mean, I thought it was impossible to get MISSOURI concealed carry if you live in St. Louis Co? How were you able to do this? Luck?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:32:32 PM EST

Originally Posted By fatk1d:
So are the form 4's the only thing you need to get concealed carry for St. Louis Co? I mean, I thought it was impossible to get MISSOURI concealed carry if you live in St. Louis Co? How were you able to do this? Luck?

Form 4s are for NFA transfers (machineguns, SBRs, etc.).
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:14:48 PM EST
Hey HKocher, when you do an SBR do you have to get the receiver engraved with an SBR number? I'm planning on having ORF do an Mp5 style SBR for me next year. If Kerry gets elected tonight I'm gonna have to have them do TWO, a full size and an MP5k-PDW to go with it.

Dammit Kerry, don't make me spend MORE money on guns you pussy...
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:27:54 PM EST
IIRC - For an SBR, you can keep the existing serial number (which you put on the ATF form), but you have to add your name and city and state to the receiver.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 2:41:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
IIRC - For an SBR, you can keep the existing serial number (which you put on the ATF form), but you have to add your name and city and state to the receiver.

Ok. Well, I've been looking for an excuse to change my name to HK MP5, and move to Oberndorf, Germany. Now's the time!
Top Top