Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2013 8:39:51 AM EDT
Looking for a place to recommend to a friend and I can't seem to search the hometeam forums.

Can anyone recommend a place for CHP/CCW training around Woodbridge?  Seems Shooter's Paradise is no more.  There always Gilbert's/Sharpshooters but I'm not crazy about the place.

And I'm not going to recommend BRA or SEG.

So that pretty much leaves the NRA, which I have no objection to, just looking for options?

Suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 12:24:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Bruce Jackson teaches a class at Gander Mountain in F'burg, and will also set up private classes. He also teaches a Utah class.

http://4permits.com/

Link Posted: 1/17/2013 1:22:07 PM EDT
[#2]
also, The Range, in Stafford..
Link Posted: 1/17/2013 2:25:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks.  I'll pass them along.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 12:24:41 PM EDT
[#4]
We are a bit further south, Ashland....but we'd be happy to help.

Jim
www.ProactiveShooters.com
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 12:40:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 2:23:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I run classes in Chantilly, Reston, and help a friend with his classes in Manassas, too.  But I admit, I tend to do the live-fire session at Blue Ridge.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 12:45:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks,  I'll pass those along as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top