Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2006 6:52:23 PM EST
well, it's a waiting game now. did the classroom thing and the live fire qualification for my CHL today at a class put on by the Arkansas River Valley Gun Club. monday, i send off the application packet and wait...

by the way, the XD-45 performed flawlessly
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:43:52 PM EST
Most excellent!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:09:02 AM EST
Good for you!! I wish I could use one on my job but with a CDL you not allowed to have a firearm in a commercial vehicle. And I almost needed one last night,I was making a delivery and was about to be jumped by three guys all I had was a SOG folder knife But it persuaded them to get running,but if they would have been armed I would have been in deep crapola!!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:50:55 AM EST
Good for you ! I have had mine for almost 12 years now.... A young man that dates my daughter took his yesterday also but I don't know where he took it at !
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:53:26 AM EST
Tweeder I wish you lived close I would like to shoot your XD before I make my next handgun buy !
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:21:12 AM EST

Originally Posted By walterpowelljr:
Good for you!! I wish I could use one on my job but with a CDL you not allowed to have a firearm in a commercial vehicle.

This isn't quite accurate. Hand guns are "prohibited" in commercial vehicles that are "engaged in interstate commerce."

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:42:34 PM EST

Originally Posted By KG5S:
Tweeder I wish you lived close I would like to shoot your XD before I make my next handgun buy !

i live outside of Cabot. dunno about you.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:13:22 PM EST
We don't live very far apart, I live just outside Bald Knob !
Top Top