Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/29/2005 3:30:22 AM EDT
Took the class the last week of July and got the CHL 3 days ago. As luck would have it, the Milt Sparks VM-2H came in yesterday. It conceals my Sig P239 extremely well. My wife couldn't tell I had it on.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:51:15 AM EDT
Congratulations, good choice in carry gun too, the only pistol i carry much besides my 239 is a 225. Now get used to going out in public and staying covered up, i was concious of it for a while when i got mine. later,

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:08:33 AM EDT
Congrats. It took me awhile to get used to carrying, then about 6 weeks ago I upped my carry gun to a G19, so now I'm just about used to carrying that too.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 4:38:04 AM EDT
I'm sure I'm going to go through the "Can anybody see it? Am I printing?" phase.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:18:53 AM EDT
You'll probably always be that way, you'll just get less nervous about it. I carried mine everywhere for awhile (like even arund the house) just to get used to having it on and being comfortable with it.

I remember the first time I came face-to-face with an LEO. I was scared to death even though I knew I was doing nothing wrong. He was working security behind one of those grocery-store bank teller counters where I was depositing a check. I was convinced he'd "made" me and thought I was robbing the place.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:57:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SmallChange:
You'll probably always be that way, you'll just get less nervous about it. I carried mine everywhere for awhile (like even arund the house) just to get used to having it on and being comfortable with it.

Wearing around the house is a great way to get used to it. If I'm wearing mine I don't take it off when I get home, no reason to, its still comfortable to sit and such.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:48:22 AM EDT
WHY YES!

IT' IS A GUN IN MY POCKET!

enjoy, and remember not to shoot anyone unless they really need it.
Top Top