Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2003 9:58:54 AM EDT
who would be up for this?????
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 9:59:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Dont make me drive all the way out there on Sunday without everyone again!!!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 10:02:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Hmmm.....  This is a possiblity.  Depends on if I get caught up on my chores.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 10:10:04 AM EDT
[#3]
No can do.. Gotta go pick up my AK saturday!!! If I get back at a respectable time I may head out there but I kinda doubt it, I've got lots of fondling to do!
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 2:42:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Can't do.  I'm planning on the IPSC training.
Thanks for the invitation.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 4:41:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm going to check out a prospective new toy, but if I can do that early enough, I'm game.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 5:51:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Sorry, can't make it. I have to go to a retirement party for a friend.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 7:17:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm going to check out a prospective new toy...

What's her name?  
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 8:13:10 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm going to check out a prospective new toy...

What's her name?  

You so funny!  

BTW, it's Trixie...
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 4:04:55 AM EDT
[#9]
I would really like for " somebody " to bring an FAL...thinking about getting one. They are just so damn expensive....
 Ive see the DSA ones they are really nice. Seems if you know what your doing you can get a parts gun for half the price though.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 4:06:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Forgot this,
  Yall have to see my rebuilt AK, its even got a polished carrier! yeah buddy
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 4:29:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Joel...I would recommend you build an FAL.  You can save alot of money and you can have all the features you want.  I went the expensive route and have changed or am changing out just about every component.  Hang out over at the FAL files so you can figure out what configuration you want.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 4:49:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I would really like for " somebody " to bring an FAL...thinking about getting one. They are just so damn expensive....
 Ive see the DSA ones they are really nice. Seems if you know what your doing you can get a parts gun for half the price though.

I can't make it on Saturday, but if I could I'd bring the two I just assembled.  They are a little more complicated than AR's, but still not difficult.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 7:54:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Big thanks fellas,
 Brad id like to have a lightweight carbine. Ive been on the FAL site as much as here now..getting the FAL fever, know what I mean P806 did you put them together yourself?? What kinda cost would I be looking at for really good parts if I did it myself?
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 8:04:00 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm going to Classic Marksman for some indoor pistola trigger time.
Y'all have fun.

ARH
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 8:57:52 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Big thanks fellas,
 Brad id like to have a lightweight carbine. Ive been on the FAL site as much as hear now..getting the FAL fever, know what I mean P806 did you put them together yourself?? What kinda cost would I be looking at for really good parts if I did it myself?

Imbel Fal Kit:  $165
Excellent STG/FAL kit:  $350
US Parts:    $100/depending
Receiver:  Imbel Gear Logo/$250  DSA/$450

It actually depends on what style or model of FAL and receiver.  I just built a Imbel and STG and both are excellent shooters.  The difficult part about FAL assembly is installing the barrel and headspacing.  Just takes the right tools and a few bandaids.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 8:59:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Joel...if you're looking at doing a lightweight, I would definitely recommend building your own.  I could have built my rifle for about $800 and had exactly what I wanted.  And that's using DSA parts.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 7:08:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Looks like it's no range time for me tomorrow...I'm going to catch the Eastman show in Gainesville and then I've got some errands to run.  I've also got to clean up the new Mosin!  
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 4:56:35 AM EDT
[#18]
I can't make the range today.  If it ain't work, it's family stuff.  I can't catch a break.  Have fun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top