Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2005 10:14:04 AM EDT
Howdy All:

Just wanted to reach out and invite all Central Fla shooters within driving distance to our 2nd regular pistol match.Should be a good one. There will be 5 great stages, including a classifier. Total round count for the match (for you "perfect" shooters" that never miss) is 103. I guess for the rest of us, that translates into something like 130. In the coming months, as the temperature goes down, the round count will go up, but while it's as hot as it's been, I wanted to make an attempt not to cook everyone, while still putting on an interesting match.

I have a couple of favors to ask......

Any suggestions to make our matches more appealing, challenging, enjoyable.....PLEASE speak up. As always, it's about having fun. We're glad to have you all on our range, and if we can do something to make the shooting experience better for you, we're interested in hearing about it!

Come on out and shoot...and bring a friend !

By the way, if you've never shot action pistol, this is a great club match to start at. We are a friendly club, and there will be lots of great shooters on hand, with a lot of experience and the eagerness to share the sport with new shooters. If you want to give it a try, you'll need ammo (new shooter = about 150 rds), pistola, extra mags (mag pouches helpful), eyes and ears. Might want to bring bottled water as well.

Match set up will begin at 8 if you are so inclined. Coffee and donuts for the set up crew are on me. Walk thru is at 9:45, match begins at 10AM "shooters time."

As always, any questions, or if I can be if help in any way, don't hesitate to holler. My cell # is 845-590-3010. Email is [email protected]

You may load and make ready !

Best regards,

Tim

Tim Okon
Road Ends Range
Road Ends Practical Shooters
Polk County / Haines City, Fl
Proud Members of the Central Fla Section,
United States Practical Shooting Association
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:25:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Ill be sure to get out to a match once I actually get a pistol but until then...

HOST ANOTHER MACHINE GUN SHOOT!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top