Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2008 6:14:35 AM EDT
Would there be any interest in watching the fight at my house on Sat? It would be affordable if we all threw in a couple dollars. I can have my wife make us dip and bring us beer as well as anything y'all want to bring. I cant shoot at my house, but we could show and tell. I live on the North side of Canyon Lake. I have a 42" plasma tv and enough room for 8-10 heads. BYOB

Let me know!

- Art
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 6:36:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Would there be any interest in watching the fight at my house on Sat? It would be affordable if we all threw in a couple dollars. I can have my wife make us dip and bring us beer as well as anything y'all want to bring. I cant shoot at my house, but we could show and tell. I live on the North side of Canyon Lake. I have a 42" plasma tv and enough room for 8-10 heads. BYOB

Let me know!

- Art

You had me confused at first, I was thinking of the UFC fight where Silva is fighting Irvin this Saturday.

You were talking about the Affliction Banned PPV fight this Saturday night.  I don't think Silvia has a chance against Fedor but it ought to be good.  We get together at my house for every PPV UFC fight and it ends up about $5 a person that way.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 6:58:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let me know!

- Art

You had me confused at first, I was thinking of the UFC fight where Silva is fighting Irvin this Saturday.

You were talking about the Affliction Banned PPV fight this Saturday night.  I don't think Silvia has a chance against Fedor but it ought to be good.  We get together at my house for every PPV UFC fight and it ends up about $5 a person that way.

Thanks for the correction. It is the banned fight I am going to watch.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 12:57:09 PM EDT
[#3]
bump
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 1:21:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I would stop by if I wasn't working
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:13:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Did you watch the fight, RugerDog?  If so, then how was it?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 11:19:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Fedor won in 36 seconds. It was cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top