Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 7/17/2008 5:14:35 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/17/2008 10:02:29 AM EST by rugerdog]
Would there be any interest in watching the fight at my house on Sat? It would be affordable if we all threw in a couple dollars. I can have my wife make us dip and bring us beer as well as anything y'all want to bring. I cant shoot at my house, but we could show and tell. I live on the North side of Canyon Lake. I have a 42" plasma tv and enough room for 8-10 heads. BYOB

Let me know!

- Art
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 5:36:05 AM EST

Originally Posted By rugerdog:
Would there be any interest in watching the fight at my house on Sat? It would be affordable if we all threw in a couple dollars. I can have my wife make us dip and bring us beer as well as anything y'all want to bring. I cant shoot at my house, but we could show and tell. I live on the North side of Canyon Lake. I have a 42" plasma tv and enough room for 8-10 heads. BYOB

Let me know!

- Art

You had me confused at first, I was thinking of the UFC fight where Silva is fighting Irvin this Saturday.

You were talking about the Affliction Banned PPV fight this Saturday night. I don't think Silvia has a chance against Fedor but it ought to be good. We get together at my house for every PPV UFC fight and it ends up about $5 a person that way.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 5:58:01 AM EST

Originally Posted By Sader762:

Originally Posted By rugerdog:

Let me know!

- Art

You had me confused at first, I was thinking of the UFC fight where Silva is fighting Irvin this Saturday.

You were talking about the Affliction Banned PPV fight this Saturday night. I don't think Silvia has a chance against Fedor but it ought to be good. We get together at my house for every PPV UFC fight and it ends up about $5 a person that way.

Thanks for the correction. It is the banned fight I am going to watch.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 11:57:09 AM EST
bump
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 12:21:58 PM EST
I would stop by if I wasn't working
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:13:36 AM EST
Did you watch the fight, RugerDog? If so, then how was it?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 10:19:50 AM EST
Fedor won in 36 seconds. It was cool.
Top Top