Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 11:12:46 AM EDT
I am looking to start CC and was wondering if any body knew of some good instructors in MN I live in the SC part of the state and don't mind driving a couple of hours to take a class for a day.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 12:10:18 PM EDT
[#1]
go over to  www.twincitiescarry.com/forum      and look up a guy named Cobb.....he is from the Mankato area, and of course there is always DE and Sully up here..
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:52:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Handgun 1 from the defensive edge is the best class that I have found in the area.  I have attended 3 others courses and its the best that I've found.  Theirs another one on the 24th of this month.  You can go to the industry section  and go to the defensive edge you can contact the trainer there.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:45:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll check thoughs out thanks
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:21:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Another +1 for Defensive Edge!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#5]
+1 for sully ....aka defensive edge..Its worth the drive.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:10:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Last I checked their website, DE was full (cause I was thinking about going...).
Took my class with Len at Bill's.  Very happy with his class, and will be taking others in his series as time permits (stupid VA schedule...)
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 11:30:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Rochester has several classes available
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:21:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Spend your time and money wisely!  The best you can get would be DE classes!  The opportunities for alumni shoots, and the future training at alumni rates makes it a win/win deal! Sully and Fritz are the best!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top