Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2012 6:37:16 PM EDT
I see Nodak has CCW testing and was wondering if anyone here could confirm that this is current and still going on. I am driving up from Williston and want to make sure I can test when I get there.. FWIW I am doing the Class II which looks to be a walk-in from 9am-3pm.
Link Posted: 12/24/2012 3:04:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I emailed them for my son who is stationed at Minot and they are only doing class 2 classes and no plans on doing a class 1. That is what they told me. I am trying to find a Class 1 in Minot or close to. Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 12/25/2012 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#2]
They do classes from other states (can't remember which ones) which would roughly be like doing a class 1. At least they were on the day I was there.
Link Posted: 12/26/2012 8:57:59 AM EDT
[#3]
http://www.nrainstructors.org/searchcourse.aspx
Course TitleCityClass Date
NRA Basics of Personal Protection Outside The Home CourseWest Fargo 1/5/2013        Click for details  Show Map
NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Course                                                 West Fargo 1/19/2013Click for details  Show Map
NRA Basic Personal Protection In The Home Course                 West Fargo 2/16/2013Click for details  Show Map

Not sure if this is what your looking for? but this is off the NRA Course listings for ND.

Hope this helps.

Help me out by liking my Facebook page to increase my company's FB page likes:

www.facebook.com/SchlueterFirearmsInstruction
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 1:51:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the links but this needs to be a class that is approved to teach the concealed carry course under ND Laws. It is a lot more involved than a firearms safety course. Most CC instructors assume you already know how to safetly operate the firearm and stick with the laws of self defense and what makes a shoot a "good shot", where you can and where you can't carry etc...............................
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 10:38:54 AM EDT
[#5]
The guns section on Bisman online has quite a few instructors. Its worth a check.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 11:13:17 AM EDT
[#6]
looks like they are hosting another class.....this weekend

http://www.nodakarms.com/training
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top