Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/22/2013 7:13:30 AM EDT
What is the best way to go about getting a CCL for PA?
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 7:18:34 AM EDT
You will need to get a license that has reciprocity with PA and allows non resident applicants. Utah and Florida are the two that fit that criteria (I believe). That would be somewhere to start your research.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 7:21:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/22/2013 7:23:07 AM EDT by Demeroma]
Probably get a Florida or Utah license and carry on that since no Pa sheriff, to my knowledge, will issue to NJ residents unless they have an NJ carry permit.

edited to add that I'm getting slow in my old age, beat by a few minutes.BD]
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 8:04:40 AM EDT
Correct - PA law prohibits Sheriffs from issuing non-resident LTCFs to NJ residents unless they first possess a NJ permit to carry.
Top Top