Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2006 10:56:16 AM EDT
I am on the way home from a long deployment, and I am planning on applying for my CCW as quickly as possible.  Anyone know of any classes going on in March or April that are in the Grand Rapids area or the Ann Arbor area?  Are all the classes on the weekends, or are there any during the week?  

Thanks for the help, fellas.  I appreciate it.  
Phil
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:12:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Check with Silver Bullet in G.R. www.silverbulletfirearms.com/

Also the Gander Mountain in Grandville near the Rivertown Mall has CCW classes occasionally.  In Battle Creek a great place to go is the Southside Sportman Club, phone# (269)968-4229.

I believe most classes are on weekends.  Mine was.

Smalls
Sgt. of Marines
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:32:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Al and Bobs in GR might have one during the week.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:43:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Silver Bullet would be my choice, in fact, it is my choice.  That is where I shoot, and where I plan to get my CCW.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top