Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/18/2006 9:22:45 PM EDT
This was one of the things I was supposed to check on.....(someone else was asking about the Trespass laws-city & county, but I don't remember who)

Well, the guards said although they have lock boxes, they want people with CCWs to lock the firearms in their car.

I would rather see CCW holders using the boxes, but they don't seem to like the idea. Downtown is such a crime free area anyways

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 10:57:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/18/2006 10:58:14 PM EDT by LVMIKE]
In that situation I would be more comfortable in the boxe then my car. They might not have facilities and/or proceedure in place for how people secure and reclaim their firearms from it. They can't exactly have a CCW holder whipping it out at the metal detectors. That may mean they don't have a seperate room to do this in.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:55:47 AM EDT
I wouldnt even consider it...leave it in the car. Save yourself one hell of a headache
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:41:11 AM EDT
They do have a separate room to secure firearms......that is why I was checking on it. I hoped they would let good people secure their guns rather than just LE.

They did say they do encounter a CCW holder about once a month......so, not to many showing up armed.
Top Top